Prime has always specialized in the assembly of electronic circuit boards, with particular reference from small to large batches production and rapid prototyping!
In order to provide a complete proposal, the following documents are required:
- Bill of Materials (BOM), preferably in electronic format; the BOM must specify: the manufacturer’s name and part number (this is one of the biggest cause of delayed quotation), description, quantity, size of the component, eventual components not to install (NI). It is also necessary to specify the components that you will provide/supply. (Kitted consigned or Turnkey).
- We need a electrical draw (top and Bottom) for both sides (also called topography) in which one we can understand the view of the components, their orientation, their polarity and possible weaknesses.
- If the board has two sides you must specify which side the components should be mounted or just make 2 files specifying if the file is LS side (Bottom side/solder side) or LC (Top side/component side).
To place an order you need the following data:
- The file with the position (x, y, rotation) of components (centroid).
- Gerber file where there is also information for the execution sheet (stencil) to deposit solder paste at least two fiducial marks, or file ODB++ (open data base).
- If you are claiming the test/ICT Test with flying probe system, we require the CAD file of the board.
YES, some customers request this and we do it.
It is important to have a board/panel in the appropriate size. Do not hesitate to contact us for review.
Prime has always offer a specific services: we already have several clients for which we ship directly to their customers, also abroad!
Of course!! We have the ability to run the conformal coating on your cards with automated systems. The conformal coating system (tropicalization) serves to eliminate all possible problems due to ‘moisture, salinity and data from dust’ external environment on your electronic boards.
Contact us for more information about our solutions
If you want more information please fill in the following form. You will receive an answer in the next 24h!