SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Assembly
Prime since 1995 provide the “complete solutions” for your PCB mounting in both Tht (traditional) and SMT technology. We have highly techological equipment and a team oh technical expert that give us the skills to product the best solutions for your needs.
SMD is a method for assembly PCB that involves soldering tabs of metal directly on the printed circuit boards. With this method the PCB can be more compact and more reliable.
We also use an High speed Pick and Place machine and a fast set-up for NPI (New Product Introduction).
Prototypes and low volume production , this is our business card.
Our SMT services include:
- Technical documentation in digital format, always updated.
- ESD Environment.
- Environment with controlled atmosphere.
- File cad ODB++ technology for the ralizaion othe machine program.
- Total external machine optimization
- Board size from 50 x 50 mm (2 x 2 Inch) up to 560 mm x 460 mm (22 x 18 Inch)
- Component assembly in Smt from 01005 format (thanks to the Pick and Place machine) toMicro Bga.
- Production potential in Smt up to 30.000 REAL components/hour,with three different Pick and place machines
- Optical centering with optical inspection after “deposit of solder paste ” of all components equal to or less than 25mils, Bga and Qfn.
- Quick turn Prototype assembly service with the FAST Prototype Service.
- Component and PCB Baking service.
- Pin in paste.
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) and X-Ray for Bga, uBga, Qfn, etc..
- Smt soldering with the possibility to profile and certify each production.
- More than 250 different items (feeder) can accomodate on our lines.
- bga pop